Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.08 MB | 33 pages
Get your students on the right track to learning the subjunctive mood with this bundle!
Through this download you receive eight documents to enhance your unit(s) on the Spanish subjunctive. These are the included downloads:
1) Subjunctive "Cheat Sheet": This resource is intended to break down the three Spanish "moods" for students - Indicative, Subjunctive, Imperative. I explain the difference between a mood and a tense and the three different uses of the moods. I provide three example sentences of these moods. This is not a worksheet but a reference tool for students who are starting to study the subjunctive.
2) Guidebook to the present subjunctive: A guidebook of 63 verbs in the Spanish present subjunctive. The guidebook includes most irregular verbs in the subjunctive and has a color-coded key for helping students distinguish the verbs.
3) Adverbial clauses in the Spanish subjunctive: Through this download student can practice their present subjunctive Spanish conjugations! Specifically, this worksheet focuses on adverbial clauses (antes de que, con tal de que, etc.). There are 20 sentences for which students must provide the correct subjunctive conjugations. Answer key is provided.
4) Juanes song activity: Through this worksheet students read a brief biography on Juanes. They then listen to the song and fill in missing words in the present subjunctive. The worksheet ends with an exercise in finding new vocabulary and a comprehension question.
5) A multiple choice quiz on the subjunctive (also includes imperfect subjunctive, present perfect subjunctive and pluperfect subjunctive)
6) Practice sheet I (present subjunctive)
7) Practice sheet II (present subjunctive)
8) Personal Ad: A fill in the blank exercise for the present subjunctive in the form of a personal ad. There are 9 verbs to fill in total, and answers are included.
Thank you for looking and for supporting teacher-authors!