This handbook is what you need to complete your sub tub! With all the information in one place, your substitute will be able to follow the handbook and keep your classroom running smoothly. This handbook will ensure that all of your procedures stay in place even when you are not there. From beginning to finish this handbook includes:
-Welcome note to sub
-Pages for class list (includes 27 frames where you can place a picture of the student and label with each of their names - It is much easier for the sub to run the class when she knows exactly who is who!)
- A "Handy Hints" page including student helpers, important info. about students, teacher/staff helper list, and a place to list important times for the sub to remember.
- Place to lay out seating chart
- A place to lay out/fill out schedule
- Pages to outline procedures such as using the restroom, lining up, dismissal, lunch time and recess, stations. fire drill, nurse, turning in papers, etc.
- An organizer to outline teacher duties that the sub may need to fill in.
- Place to outline your behavior plan for the class, individuals, and groups as well as consequences to not following the plan.
- A place for the sub to leave notes for your review.