PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You never know when you are going to be sick. You have just started a new topic and your students are relying on teacher input. Finding meaningful activities for your students, especially beginners of German, can be a challenge.
You have to sub German lessons but you don't speak the language. Has the teacher left enough work? Here are some worksheets that are worth taking a along - just in case!
This product includes a large variety of language and cultural activities.
Mix and Match!
1. Class list template
2. Bell ringer assignments choice board
4. Beginner and intermediate reading texts, cut and paste
5. German number activities
6. A discussion in English about the topic: Is there a German Leitkultur?
7. Neuschwanstein quiz and poster project
8. Answer key for substitute teacher
and much more ....
Target Groups: Novice and Intermediate German
Thank you for viewing my product.
Stefanie from LearnLanguages