This EDITABLE Substitute Survival Guide is perfect for any teacher looking to have their classroom procedures and info readily available! Anyone that walks into your room to take over has EXACTLY what they need at their fingertips.
Your sub will easily flip to your class list, schedule, emergency procedures, as well as additional info such as your classroom management, bathroom procedures and MORE.
Each page has a heading and and editable box for you to fill in EXACTLY what your sub needs to know. Keep the text short and simple so that it is easy to read and user friendly. Your sub will LOVE that you have this info available to them and will save headaches all around.
These Sub Info at Glance cards are a part of my BESTSELLING SUB STATION!! Watch this FREE video to see how I make my Sub Station: How to make a Sub Station
- You can edit this resource in or
- There are 6 cover options with a matching label for your sub tub or station.
- 16 editable pages PLUS blank templates
- NEW -> A rectangle shaped Sub Survival Guide with has also been included!!
- NEW -> for YOU to use during back to school! Include your class schedule, specials schedule, class list, student dismissal, lunch numbers, student passwords, or whatever you need!
GRAB YOUR FREE SUB PLANS TEMPLATE and see how I plan for a sub in a pinch (featured blog post with pics!)
Are you looking to fill your Sub Tub with Emergency Sub Plans? I've got you covered! Click HERE to see all my K-2 Emergency Lesson Plans.
Or stock up and save big on my Sub Plans BIG Bundle