Also included in
- These Substitute Lesson Plans for 4th Grade are the solution when you just can't make it to work! Paired fiction/non-fiction passages, writing, language arts, math, and more is included. Whether planned, or having an unexpected absence, these sub plans will take care of your classroom plans for a$15.97$19.96Save $3.99
Need sub plans? These NO PREP Substitute Lesson Plans are the solution when you just can't make it to work! Whether planned, or having an unexpected absence, these plans will take care of your classroom plans for a minimum of two days and can be stretched out for longer.
* Click on "Preview" to see everything that is included in these No Prep 4th Grade Sub Plans.
These sub plans can also be used for a short thematic unit as a break in your classroom. My students love learning about different things. These sub plans deliver with fun and engaging activities revolving around some weird weather events.
Included in this unit you will find 2 days of no prep activities to keep your students engaged and on track. Simply fill in the editable pages and they’re ready for your sub. (I’ve even included non-themed pages that you can just keep on hand for anytime.)
Included in this unit you will find:
Information and Procedures Pages
- Themed and generic in both editable or print and go
- Nonfiction passage about "weird weather" & Comprehension Activities
- Fiction passage & Comprehension Activities
- Plurals (Changing Singular Nouns to Plural Nouns)
- Parts of Speech
- Narrative Writing
- Funny Weather – Place Value
Extras or Early Finishers
- Pop Art
Interested in more of my SUB PLANS?
It pays to become a follower! You'll get an e-mail when I load a new product. It will remain on sale at 50% off for the first 48 hours.
* A special thank you to my friend Cyndie Dunn from Chalk one up for the Teacher, for so kindly giving me her permission and blessing to create a third grade and fourth grade version of her amazing Sub Plans for 1st and 2nd grade.