This product was made BY a substitute FOR a substitute. This is intended for purchase by substitute teachers looking for a way to stay organized.
This is a product I made to use while substitute teaching. I searched TPT and the internet for resources for subs. All I could find were resources for the classroom teacher to leave for a sub! I decided to make a binder to bring on substitute teaching assignments so I could be prepared for anything!
This product contains binder divider pages as well as various printable note pages. You can print these pages on heavy paper and attach tabs, or you can adhere the pages to dividers that you have already purchased.
The following pages are included in the product:
1. "Substitute Teaching Binder" front cover
2. "District Information" divider (Use this section to store important phone numbers, maps, time cards, etc.)
3. "Substitute Assignment Log" divider
4. Substitute Assignment Log (Use this page to record all of your substitute assignments. Jot down notes about each classroom in case you sub for the same teacher again)
5. "While You Were Out Forms" divider
6. While You Were Out Form (Leave a note for the teacher about your day)
7. "Time Fillers and Games" divider (Use this section of your binder to keep time filler and game ideas! *Ideas not included)
8. "Kindergarten" divider
9. "First Grade" divider
10. "Second Grade" divider
11. "Third Grade" divider
12. "Fourth Grade" divider
13. "Fifth Grade" divider
14. "Sixth Grade" divider
15. Thank You and Credits
In my binder, behind each grade level divider, I keep emergency lesson plan ideas and worksheets for each grade level. Lesson plans are not included, however there are plenty of emergency lesson plans available by other great teachers on TPT! You should always be prepared in case the teacher has an emergency and does not leave plans!