Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
This fun digital center is a great way to practice solving subtraction (within 5) equations. Your students will love moving the crabs to help solve the subtracting problems and you will love the audio directions and examples to help students to be independent with their Seesaw math activity.
In the activity, students will read solve 20 subtraction problems. They can move the crabs to help them solve the equations. All of the equations are within 5 to practice fluency. It also includes 20 printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND links to a preloaded activity for Seesaw™.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw™ activity (20 total questions)
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders