PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A set of 32, self-checking, subtracting fractions with unlike denominators task cards, for middle school math. These poke cards allow students to apply their understanding of fraction subtraction independently. Kids can work out problems and self-check while you work with others. For grades 4, 5, or 6th. Offers a variety of problem types for differentiation. Includes word problems. This product requires preparation ahead of time and is not editable.
This resource includes:
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
If you like this resource, you might also like these:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
Become familiar with your printer settings before printing this product. WASTED INK IS NO FUN!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through product Q & A so I can help. For computer or technical problems, please contact Teachers Pay Teachers. Their tech support people are amazing!