PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 24 problem subtraction fraction puzzle is ideal for engaging math station work. Problems ask students to subtract fractions with different denominators. This puzzle activity can be used by small groups, partners, or individual students. Also works great for those fast finishers!
• Also included is an interactive notebook activity and an answer template (for students who have trouble with spatial awareness) that could be used as a formative assessment.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking square shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
⭐ Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Math Center Activity
⭐ Multi step word problems Multiplication Division Addition and Subtraction 4.OA.3
⭐ Multiplication by Powers of Ten Self Checking Math Center Activity
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)