Subtracting Multiples of 10 | First Grade Math Centers
What educators are saying
I use this resource often. This is so helpful in understanding how to use base ten blocks to solve the problems.
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice subtracting multiples of ten with these math centers! They consist of puzzles, task cards, and activities! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
*Aligned with 1.NBT.6 and other state standards that require subtracting multiples of 10.
Included are 4 different math centers for subtracting multiples of 10:
- Llama Puzzles: Students will 2-digit subtracting multiples of ten puzzles.
- Decode It: Students will use the animal key to write and solve subtraction problems.
- Picture Puzzles: Students will solve subtraction problems and use the answers to complete all 3 pictures (solve one at a time or mix pieces from all 3 puzzles)
- Task Cards: Students will solve subtraction problems using base ten blocks.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.