Also included in
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?This bundle includes four sets of cut and paste activities that will give your stud$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
This set of hands-on subtraction activities will get your students practicing subtraction facts within 20 while they have fun cutting and pasting.
Your students will practice subtraction facts within 20 in three different ways:
- answering subtraction facts
- sorting subtraction facts by the answer
- sorting subtraction facts into true and false
These engaging subtraction activities will give your students the practice they need to develop subtraction fact fluency. They will be motivated and excited to practice subtraction facts with these engaging cut and paste activities.
You’ll also receive a digital version of each activity. Instead of cutting and pasting, students will complete the activities by dragging moveable pieces (the numbers or facts) to the correct spaces. The digital activities can be assigned using the Easel by TpT Tool.
Use Subtraction Cut and Paste as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers or as a fun subtraction homework task.
These cut and paste activities are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop subtraction fact fluency.
This set of cut and paste activities is recommended for first grade and second grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 22 subtraction cut and paste activity sheets- print in color or in black and white
- A digital version of each activity sheet- instead of cutting and pasting, students will complete the activities by dragging moveable pieces (the numbers or facts) to the correct spaces
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- Answer key
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Fast finishers activities
- Small group or individual work
- Extra subtraction fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required - simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only need scissors and glue to complete the printable activities.
- Assign digitally - use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these subtraction activities
- Differentiation - students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy marking- an answer key is included. Use it to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
MORE SUBTRACTION ACTIVITIES
- Subtraction Math Mazes
- Subtraction Four-in-a-Row
- Subtraction Bubbles (Coming Soon)
- Subtraction Clip Cards (Coming Soon)
MORE CUT AND PASTE ACTIVITIES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.