This resource relates subtraction using visual images.
Ideal for Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Great resource for your Math Center!
Touch count the pictures, write the number, then cross off the number stated to take away , count again to find the new total now remaining.
Print off on to cardstock/printer paper and laminate. To be used with dry-erase pens.
• The student counts the number of animals.
• Writes the total counted in the circle.
• S/he then crosses out whatever number the card states, e.g. - 'Cross out 3'
• The student then counts how many animals are left and writes the answer on the line.
This resource can be used as:
- an extension activity
- for early finishers
-for whole class teaching - to demonstrate crossing out and counting
- can be used in small groups or one-to-one teaching.
Extension opportunities: Introduce writing subtraction number sentences, 20 - 3 =
I appreciate your visit to my store:)
Download: 210 whole page size to print and laminate