Subtraction As An Unknown Addend | First Grade Math Centers
What educators are saying
My kids are loving these math centers! They completely align to the standard and a must purchase. I've been teaching this standard for year and this is my new favorite!
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice first grade subtraction as an unknown addend with these math centers! Students will learn to solve subtraction problems using addition. These math centers consist of matching activities, puzzles, and more!
Included are 4 different math centers for subtraction as unknown addends:
- Swinging Subtraction: Students will complete a matching activity to match subtraction problems with unknown addend problems.
- Unknown Addend Puzzles: Students will complete two different puzzles to match subtraction problems with unknown addend problems.
- Cactus Cards: Students will use clip cards/task cards to complete subtraction problems/unknown addend problems.
- Road Trip Subtraction: Students will use these puzzles to match the subtraction problem, unknown addend, and missing number.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 – 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.