Also included in
- Math Clip Cards Bundle - This bundle contains all 17 different sets of my Pick, Flip Check Cards. These are 16 sets of self correcting cards and one set of Addition Pick and Clip Math Games. There are over 300 Clip Cards included in this bundle. Students use a clothespin or paper clip to pick the an$31.60$72.00Save $40.40
- This bundle includes 6 sets of Subtraction games, worksheets and activities. Each of these is available separately or buy the 6 sets here and save 30%. UPDATE: A new product has been added to this bundle on July 6, 2020. It now also includes - NO PREP Subtraction Worksheets for Fact FluencyIf you al$15.60$28.00Save $12.40
This subtraction activity has been updated and now gives you 3 different versions to help to develop subtraction facts fluency - printable Clip Cards, Boom Cards and an Easel Activity version. This gives you 3 different ways to use this activity making it perfect for the classroom, distance learning or homeschool. You can use all versions or just one - it is up to you!
These are fun, engaging and worthwhile activities that develop subtraction fact fluency for subtraction within 20.
HERE'S WHAT'S INLCUDED:
- A fun, 'hands on' way to review subtraction facts
- Self correcting cards
- Students use a clothespin or paper clip to pick the facts with an answer of the number on the card then flip the card over to check their answers.
- 11 printable cards for subtraction facts practice
- Preparing the cards is simple - print, cut out, fold and glue.
- Laminate the cards if you choose.
- Perfect for math centers, small group activities or fast finishers.
- Use in the classroom or homeschool
- 22 Digital Subtraction Facts Cards
- Play on Smartboards, Computers, Laptops, iPads and Tablets
- Loads of fun
- Perfect for the classroom, distance learning or homeschool
- SEE A PLAYABLE PREVIEW of these Boom Cards HERE
- ONLY WANT THE BOOM CARDS? The Boom Cards in this bundle are available separately at - Subtraction Boom Cards.
See more information about Boom Cards below.
TPT DIGITAL VERSION
NOTE: You’ll need Google Classroom in order to use this tool with students.
- 22 subtraction slides
- you can choose which ones you want to assign to your students or you can assign them all
- assign them to your students through Google Classroom
See more information about Easel Activities below.
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE:
This product is also available with other Subtraction Games and Activities in the Subtraction Games and Activities Bundle: 6 Sets of Subtraction Activities – all available separately or buy all 6 sets in the bundle and save over 30%.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
- Boom Cards can be used in Google Classroom, Seesaw and other learning management systems.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BOOM CARDS
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
WHAT ARE TPT EASEL ACTIVITIES?
Easel Activities are PDF pages that are customized using Easel then assigned to students via Google Classroom.
HOW TO USE TPT EASEL ACTIVITIES
These pages are ready for you to use but you can customize them if you like.
1. Go to the product listing at Subtraction Boom Cards, Clip Cards & TpT Digital for Distance Learning (Make sure you are logged into TpT)
2. Click Open in Easel.
3. Click Preview to view the pages or Edit to choose the pages you want included.
4. Assign the resource to your students via Google Classroom by clicking “Assign.”
These subtraction activities are suggested for first grade, second and third grade but teachers have used these successfully with other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy these subtraction cards!