Want a fun way for your students to learn how to knock out numbers and begin subtracting fluently. This bowling center or small group activity is a great way to work on subtracting fluently. PLUS, they will enjoy a movement/learning activity.
There are multiple ways to play:
- Independent or Partner Paper format (Cover Up Method)
- Independent or Partner bottle version (Bottle Method)
- Independent or Partner real version (Real Deal Method)
Included in this set:
* Directions for each method and partner play
* Cover Up Method Printable (game board and bowling ball cover ups)
* Bottle Method Printable (bowling pins to be attached to bottles)
* Recording sheet fill in all numbers for 8 Rounds - good for all methods
* Recording sheet mark out pins on sheet
* Recording sheet for partner play with 4 Rounds
* Two subtraction practice sheets for practice
Thank you for supporting our classroom with your purchase!!
This content is copyright of 2 Fulbright Hugs © 2003-2014, Kimberlee Fulbright. All rights reserved. Download of any if these items allows the user the right to copy and reproduce for personal classroom, home school, or church use ONLY. Duplication of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden other than aforementioned.