Subtraction Fact Fluency Activities - Subtraction Maze Worksheets
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of math fact fluency activities will keep your students engaged and having fun while they practice and gain fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division fatcs. Included in the bundle are four sets of printable and digital math maze activities that will give your studenPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
- This subtraction bundle contains subtraction games, worksheets, digital activities and clip cards for practicing subtraction facts. The subtraction activities and games included are great for math center stations, activities for fast finishers, fun homework tasks or for supporting students who needPrice $14.00Original Price $19.00Save $5.00
These engaging subtraction worksheets will give your students the subtraction practice they need to develop subtraction fact fluency within 20. They will be motivated and excited to practice subtraction facts with these subtraction math mazes.
In these subtraction activities, students will answer subtraction math facts within 20 to find the path through the maze and solve the mystery question.
Use these activities as math center station, as an activity for fast finishers, as subtraction review or as a fun subtraction homework task.
These subtraction activities are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop subtraction fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
- 13 printable subtraction math maze worksheets- one worksheet each for subtracting 1-10, plus three worksheets for mixed subtraction facts within 10, 15 and 20.
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activities in your classroom
- Answer key
- AUS/CAN/NZ/UK version- a second version of the worksheets is also included with spelling appropriate for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom.
This resource can be used digitally with the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Fast finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Extra subtraction fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required- Simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only require pencils or markers to complete the activity.
- Assign digitally- Use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these activities.
- Differentiation- Students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy marking- An answer key is provided. Use it to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Emily P. says, "My students love these sheets! I use them in math centres and for early finishers. They're practicing math drills, but the maze keeps it fun and interesting for them. Thank you!"
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Anne K. says, "This has been one of the best purchases. My homeschooler can't wait to do the math and solve the riddles. That's a big win for teacher and student. Thank you!"
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kristen M. says, "These are amazing I love them and love that my kids really enjoy them during class."
MORE SUBTRACTION ACTIVITIES
- Subtraction Cut and Paste
- Subtraction Four-in-a-Row
- Subtraction Bubble Activities
- Subtraction Clip Cards
MORE MATH MAZES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.