Also included in
- This money-saving bundle of two math resources is ideal for supporting explicit strategy instruction for the basic addition and subtraction facts to 20 in first and second grades. These resources were crafted by Judy, a teacher with a master’s degree and more than 35 years teaching experience.Additi$6.00$8.00Save $2.00
- This money-saving bundle of three math resources is ideal for supporting explicit strategy instruction for the basic subtraction facts to 20 in first and second grades. Save even more money when you purchase my Addition and Subtraction Fact Strategy Bundle!Check out this Subtraction Fact Mental Stra$18.50$23.50Save $5.00
- Do you need to provide explicit strategy instruction for the basic addition and subtraction facts to 20 in first or second grade? This money-saving bundle of six math resources has what you are looking for! Take a closer look at everything you’ll receive by clicking on the VIEW PREVIEW button above.$32.00$47.00Save $15.00
Do you need a set of subtraction fact anchor wall charts for your students to refer to as they learn to apply mental strategies to subtract basic facts within 20 in first and second grade?
Here’s a set of ten easy to understand charts with great visuals. Use them to provide effective support for the whole class or for intervention and resource groups.
Each chart includes visual and verbal cues to enhance your explicit strategy instruction while providing support for students to recall and apply the strategies.
Take a closer look by clicking on the green VIEW PREVIEW button above.
Buy this resource as part of a bundle to save money!
The strategies included are:
- Subtract Zero
- Subtract All
- Count Down
- Count Up To
- Make 10
- Bridge With 10
- Subtract 10
- Subtract 9
- Subtract 8
90 basic subtraction facts are covered by 9 of these strategies.
This revised set includes both color and black/ gray/ white options. In addition, small quarter page size mini-charts have been added. These may be hole punched and placed on rings to send home with individual students or to keep handy at school for easy reference.
This resource correlates with my subtraction strategy worksheets and flashcards. Please note that the color rabbit still looks great when printed in black/ white.
You will receive 36 usable pages.
- 6 pages directions and information
- 12 pages color full-page anchor charts
- 3 pages color quarter page mini-charts
- 12 pages black/ gray/ white full-page anchor charts
- 3 pages black/ white quarter page mini-charts
Check Out More Resources
Don’t Lose Out
Be sure to follow my store! You’ll receive email updates about new resources and discounts. New resources are often 50% off for the first 48 hours!
Don’t forget to provide constructive feedback. You’ll help me continue to create quality instructional resources that are useful for your classroom.
Better yet, TpT will give you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Just go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource.