Also included in
- Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning$229.00$398.25Save $169.25
- Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced th$97.00$136.75Save $39.75
Teaching subtraction within 10? Get many uses out of this engaging, interactive, no-prep PowerPoint that focuses on subtraction.
Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 20 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice subtraction. Students will read the subtraction problem together and then write their answer down. The PowerPoint then reveals the correct answer.
Included you will find five different powerpoints with three versions each.
- Full version with subtraction problems within 10
- Sets 1-4 are broken down from the full version for a smaller time. They have 14-15 subtraction problems each.
This set is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This one will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a subtraction problem followed by the answer
- the answer pauses for 15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- students can call out each answer as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next subtraction problem or wait for you to manually click it to the next
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at anytime.
For Distance Learning, this resource now includes a video of the automatic PowerPoint. You can share the link with your students/parents in a CLOSED LMS setting. You cannot share this link with anyone outside your class, online or any other setting. If you have questions, please ask.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺