Subtraction Facts to 20 - Subtraction Fact Strategy Anchor Wall Charts
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you searching for a money-saving bundle of three math resources that reinforces explicit strategy instruction for the basic subtraction facts to 20 in the first and second grades? Here it is! You’ll find this set of coordinating anchor charts, flashcards, and worksheets with built-in supports foPrice $18.50Original Price $23.50Save $5.00
- Do you want your students to be able to recall and apply mental strategies to compute the basic addition and subtraction facts within 20? They’ll do just that with this set of nineteen anchor wall charts! You’ll love the visual and verbal cues that are designed to support your explicit strategy instPrice $6.00Original Price $8.00Save $2.00
- Do you need to provide explicit strategy instruction for the basic addition and subtraction facts to 20 in first or second grade? This money-saving bundle of six math resources with anchor charts, flashcards, and worksheets has what you are looking for! Give your students visual and verbal cues thatPrice $32.00Original Price $47.00Save $15.00
Help your students to recall and apply mental strategies to compute the basic subtraction facts within 20 with this set of ten anchor wall charts. You’ll love the visual cues that are designed to support your explicit strategy instruction for subtraction facts in first and second grades.
I’ve included additional single page charts for a title heading, the doubles facts, and the make ten facts.
Take a closer look at all the goodies included in my Subtraction Fact Strategy Anchor Wall Charts by clicking on the VIEW PREVIEW button above.
Each chart includes visual and verbal cues to enhance your explicit instruction while providing support for students to recall and apply the subtraction fact strategies.
You have a choice of color or black/ gray/ white options.
You can use these subtraction fact strategy anchor charts to provide effective support:
- for the whole class
- in your small instructional math groups
- in your intervention or resource groups
- for tutoring
The subtraction strategies included are:
- Subtract Zero
- Subtract All
- Count Down/ Back
- Count Up To
- Make 10
- Bridge With 10
- Subtract 10
- Subtract 9
- Subtract 8
These strategies cover 90 basic subtraction facts along with the subtract 10 facts.
This newest edition has anchor charts for both Count Down and Count Back so you can choose, as well as a single page chart with the Make Ten facts illustrated with ten frames.
In addition, small quarter page size mini-charts have been added. These may be hole punched and placed on rings to send home with individual students or to keep handy at school for easy reference.
This resource correlates with my subtraction strategy worksheets and flashcards. Please note that the color rabbit still looks great when printed in black/ white.
Save money! Buy these anchor charts in one of my bundles!
- Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20 – Fact Strategy Anchor Chart Bundle
- Subtraction Fact Strategies to 20 Bundle – Anchor Charts, Flashcards, Worksheets
- Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20 – Fact Strategy Bundle
Here’s what teachers like you had to say about these subtraction fact strategy anchor wall charts.
- “This has really helped my students with their subtraction fluency.” Amy B.
- “Very useful- easy for first graders to understand. Bought these after using your addition anchor charts. Thank you!” Linda C.
- “Love this. It is exactly what I needed for my intervention groups.” Bobbie M.
- “This resource has really helped my students understand the concepts. Thank you so much.” Evonne D.
Check out this Subtraction Fact Strategy Count Up To FREE Sample before purchasing.
This resource includes 42 usable pages to help you teach subtraction fact strategies with visual and verbal cues:
- 6 pages teacher information
- 14 pages color full-page anchor charts
- 4 pages color quarter page mini-charts
- 14 pages black/ gray/ white full page anchor charts
- 4 pages black/ white quarter page mini-charts
Check Out More Resources
Don’t Lose Out
Be sure to follow my store! You’ll receive email updates about new resources and discounts. New resources are often 50% off for the first 48 hours!
Don’t forget to provide constructive feedback. You’ll help me continue to create quality instructional resources that are useful for your classroom.
Better yet, TpT will give you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Just go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the resource.