Subtraction Facts to 20 - Subtraction Fact Strategy Flashcards
Also included in
- Are you searching for a money-saving bundle of three math resources that reinforces explicit strategy instruction for the basic subtraction facts to 20 in the first and second grades? Here it is! You’ll find this set of coordinating anchor charts, flashcards, and worksheets with built-in supports foPrice $18.50Original Price $23.50Save $5.00
- Do you have students who would benefit from having visual and verbal cues to help them recall and apply mental strategies to compute the basic addition and subtraction facts to 20? You can count on these sets of flashcards with built-in cues to reinforce the addition and subtraction fact strategiesPrice $9.50Original Price $12.00Save $2.50
- Do you need to provide explicit strategy instruction for the basic addition and subtraction facts to 20 in first or second grade? This money-saving bundle of six math resources with anchor charts, flashcards, and worksheets has what you are looking for! Give your students visual and verbal cues thatPrice $32.00Original Price $47.00Save $15.00
Give your students a leg up with computing the basic subtraction facts to 20. Use these flashcards with built-in visual and verbal cues to help them recall and apply mental strategies! You can count on this set of flashcards to reinforce the subtraction fact strategies you’re teaching your first and second-grade math students.
Each subtraction fact flashcard has a think bubble with a picture and/or a word cue for the corresponding subtraction strategy to prompt your students.
They correlate with my subtraction fact strategy anchor charts and worksheets.
Take a closer look at everything included in my Subtraction Fact Strategy Flashcards by clicking on the VIEW PREVIEW button above.
You can use these subtraction facts to 20 flashcards to provide effective support:
- for the whole class
- in your small instructional math groups
- in your intervention or resource groups
- for tutoring
- at home
The subtraction fact strategies included are:
- Subtract Zero
- Subtract All
- Count Down/ Back
- Count Up To
- Make 10
- Bridge With 10
- Subtract 10
- Subtract 9
- Subtract 8
There are at least 2 flashcard versions for each strategy except Count Down/ Back and Count Up To. There is a black and white version available for each strategy, except for Subtract 8 and Subtract 9.
The rabbits for Subtract 8 and 9 are still attractive when printed in black and white.
I would not expect anyone to copy and use them all. Choose the sets that you know will be most beneficial for your students. The pages are organized by strategy so there are blank spaces.
These facts are not covered by the strategies above and are not included in this resource.
- 12-4, 12-5, 12-7
- 13-6, 15-7
- 13-4, 14-5, 15-6, 16-7
- 13-5, 14-6
Check out this Subtraction Fact Mental Strategy Count Up To Free Sample before purchasing!
Save money when you purchase the subtraction fact flashcards in one of these bundles!
- Subtraction Fact Strategies to 20 Bundle – Anchor Charts, Flashcards, Worksheets
- Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20 – Fact Strategy Flashcard Bundle
- Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20 – Fact Strategy Bundle
You’ll receive 52 usable pages to help you teach subtraction fact strategies with visual and verbal cues:
- 6 pages teacher information
- 46 pages of flashcards (6 per page size)
- 2 pages Subtract 0- Color picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract 0- Black & white picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract All- Color picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract All- Black & white picture cue
- 5 pages Count Down- Black & white words & picture cue
- 5 pages Count Back- Black & white words & picture cue
- 3 pages Count Up To- Black & white words & picture cue
- 2 pages Doubles- Color picture cues
- 2 pages Doubles- Black & white picture cues
- 2 pages Doubles- Words (B & W)
- 2 pages Make 10- Color ten frame cues
- 2 pages Make 10- Black & white ten frame cues
- 2 pages Bridge with 10- Color picture cue
- 2 pages Bridge with 10- Black & white picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract 10- Color hundred chart cue
- 2 pages Subtract 10- Black & white hundred chart cue
- 2 pages Subtract 9- Words & color picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract 9- Black & white words
- 2 pages Subtract 8- Words & color picture cue
- 2 pages Subtract 8- Black & white words
Check Out More Resources
Don’t Lose Out
Be sure to follow my store! You’ll receive email updates about new resources and discounts. New resources are often 50% off for the first 48 hours!
Don’t forget to provide constructive feedback. You’ll help me continue to create quality instructional resources that are useful for your classroom.
Better yet, TpT will give you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Just go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the resource.