This file folder focuses on subtraction from10. The objective of this game is to answer the problem on each pig and place the trough with the correct answer on the pig.
All file folder sets contain a cover page image, a how to play cut out, a title cut out, the game inserts and the game pieces. I have included a picture of the finished product as an example.
To make this file folder you will need:
- One letter size file folder
- One ziploc bag
- Black sharpie
- Laminate paper & laminator
- Velcro dots
1. Cut out the Title and paste onto file folder tab. Cut out How to Play and Cover image(s) and paste onto front of the file folder.
2. The 2nd and 3rd page should be cut out and pasted onto the insides of the file folder. Cut out the troughs on the 4th page and place them into a Ziploc bag and label with marker for storage.
3. Get file folder and troughs pictures laminated and cut everything out.
4. Cut Velcro dots in half and place rough side on the pigs inside of file folder. Use the soft side for the trough pictures. Store your trough game pieces back in the Ziploc bag. *Optional: Velcro Ziploc bag onto file folder for safe keeping.*