With this large set of subtraction with three digit task cards, students have plenty of practice subtracting using input / output tables. Included in this set are 48 task cards. The first 16 cards have students choose the MC answer that DOES NOT BELONG in the table. The second 16 have students finish the tables based on the given rule. The third and final set of 16 cards have students use the table to find the rule.
Also included are answer sheets, answer keys, and 4 BONUS worksheets for extra practice pages! Both the cards and the worksheets provide extra practice to help your students sharpen their addition skills.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
Looking for more task cards for your addition & subtraction unit? Check out some of my other products! You will find a wide variety of lessons and materials here under:
Math - Addition Files