With this set of subtraction with three digit numbers task cards, students have plenty of practice subtracting via word problems. Included in this file is ONE set of 36 task cards that will give your students extra practice solving word problems with 3 digit subtraction.
Also included are answer sheets, answer keys, and 3 BONUS worksheets for extra help! Both the cards and the worksheets provide extra practice to help your students sharpen their subtraction skills.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
Looking for more task cards for your addition unit? Check out some of my other products! You will find a wide variety of lessons and materials here under:
Math - Addition Files