This Subtraction lap book is made for grades 2-4 and targets the skills students need to be successful at learning addition while completing interactive and rigorous activities. Beyond the lap book you also get a vocabulary lesson, home connection letter with activities for home, exit slips and rubric. All of these components are editable to meet your diverse learners and your own needs.
The lapbook includes a section to take notes and practice each of the skills covered as well as interactive activities to complete along the sides. Students will also have the chance to review and learn vocabulary for the lessons through vocabulary puzzles on the cover of the book. The pages build upon each other so that you assemble as you go and you don't waste valuable time putting the book together all in one day.
The concepts covered in the lapbook include...
• Estimating Differences
• Using Place Value to Subtract
• Combining Numbers using Place Value
• Subtraction Models
• Subtraction With Numberlines
• Sorting Word Problems Pockets (Decide if its addition or subtraction)
• Choose a method to solve review subtraction section
• Regrouping Sort (Decide whether to regroup or not)
• Optional estimate and solve fold out
If you like this lapbook you might also like:
Financial Literacy Lapbook
Tonja Irvine, Ph.D.