This is a BUNDLE of subtraction games and activities to practice subtraction fact strategies for doubles, counting up and counting back, and friends of 10. Students will play these games and activities to work on subtraction facts within 10 and 20.
Looking for ADDITION Fact Fluency Games & Activities? Find them HERE!
Games/activities included in the SUBTRACTION COUNT UP/BACK resource:
- SLIDES & LADDERS SUBTRACTION – Students will roll a die and move on the board game.
- COUNT UP/BACK CAPTURE – Students will play a board game where they will spin and subtract using count up/back strategies.
- SUBTRACTION RACE – Students will play a partner card game to practice counting up and back.
- SCUBA SUBTRACTION – Students will solve count up/back cards and compare differences to earn points.
Games/activities included in the SUBTRACTION FRIENDS OF 10 resource:
- ROLL & COVER – Students will roll a die and subtract that number from ten.
- SUBTRACTION BUMP – Students will play a board game where they will subtract from 10 and cover answers.
- DONUT SUBTRACTION MEMORY – Students will play a memory matching game for friends of 10.
- OCEAN FRIENDS OF 10 PUZZLES – Students will put together friends of 10 subtraction puzzles.
- FRIENDS OF TEN FLOWERS – Students will build flowerpots using the subtraction problem, ten frame, and difference.
Games/activities included in the SUBTRACTION DOUBLES resource:
- WAFFLES & SYRUP MEMORY – Students will play a matching game & match the doubles subtraction fact with the doubles addition fact.
- SUBTRACTION TIC TAC TOE – Students will choose a card, cover the answer, and try to be the first player to get four in a row.
- SUBTRACTION DOUBLES DASH – Students will play a subtraction doubles board game (two versions/levels included).
- I SPY DOUBLES FACTS – Students will find and color hidden subtraction doubles facts (two versions/levels included).