Are you struggling to teach subtraction with common core strategies? This resource contains 2 and 3 digit subtraction worksheets using the expanded form subtraction strategy. There are worksheets with no regrouping and regrouping. These are great for guided math, homework, interventions, reteaching, and small math groups.
Included in this product are also 4 colorful posters showing the strategy. The guided practice pages are great resources to send home as homework, since the examples at the top show parents how to use the strategy. The independent practice pages can also be used in math stations. This product can also provide differentiation and remediation since it includes 2 and 3 digit problems with and without regrouping.
Check out the preview to see what is included in this product.
• Cover sheet
• Colorful posters (2 posters for 2 digit and 2 posters for 3 digit) – 4 pages
• 2 Digit Subtraction with no regrouping - guided practice and independent practice – 6 pages
• 2 Digit Subtraction with regrouping - guided practice and independent practice – 6 pages
• 3 Digit Subtraction with no regrouping guided practice and independent practice – 6 pages
• 3 Digit Subtraction with regrouping guided practice and independent practice – 6 pages
• Answer Keys – 2 pages (one for 2 digit pages and one for 3 digit pages)
• Credits page
This is also available split up into 2 digit and 3 digit if you just need one part:
• Subtraction Strategies - 2 Digit Expanded Form Worksheets
• Subtraction Strategies - 3 Digit Expanded Form Worksheets
• Subtraction Strategies Expanded Form FREEBIE
Also check out my Addition products using the Expanded Form strategy:
• Addition Strategies Worksheets - (Expanded form method/2 and 3 digit problems)
• Addition Strategies - 3 Digit Expanded Form Worksheets
• Addition Strategies - 2 Digit Expanded Form Worksheets
• Addition Strategies Expanded Form FREEBIE
• Multiplication Task Cards
• Multiplication Equal Groups Worksheets - NO PREP Printables
• Multiplication Arrays Worksheets - (NO PREP Printables)
• Multiplication Arrays Matching Cards
If you enjoy this resource, follow me to know when other resources and FREEBIES are uploaded. Please rate this product to get TpT credits. This resource is for ONE classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share it.