Looking for a way to incorporate subtraction practice with the letter of the week? These fun, animal a to z subtraction worksheets fit perfectly with your letter of the week activities. Students in kindergarten will love practicing their subtraction skills with these easy prep worksheets.
Ways to use these worksheets:
* Whole class lesson
* Small group lesson
* Math centers (one for every letter of the alphabet)
* 125 pages
* 26 subtraction pages (one for every letter)
* 26 review subtraction pages
* Each page has a featured animal matching the featured letter
* Subtraction practice focuses on numbers 1 – 10 (k.0AA.2)
* Subtraction worksheets uses number lines, counters, dice, tallies, and ten frames
* Pages come in black and white
* Answer key
*Subtraction flash cards with no answers on back
Needed after purchase:
* Cardstock and lamination for flash cards
* Clip art (due to Copyright)
Note: In my classroom, my schedule focuses on one letter a week. Everything revolves around the featured letter. These worksheets were made to reinforce the letter of the week. In the past, I’ve used the worksheets as a whole class lesson. Recently, I started using these as a math center. I pull the worksheet that focuses on the featured letter of the week.
Please look at the preview above before downloading.
If you like this product, I have other similar products using this A to Z format focusing on other Common Core Standards in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Also, follow me on TPT and be notified when new products are added. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me on TPT!
Thanks for looking at my product.