SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS TWIST!
* Subtracting fractions of all kind with a "TWIST"!!
* The "twist" here is that all the subtraction of fraction examples are written out IN WORDS to make the students "think" a little more.
* They must first READ the fractions correctly, then WRITE them correctly and then SOLVE them correctly (hopefully) to lowest terms.
* These 18 examples will test their ability to subtract fractions to lowest terms..
* ALSO - 4 BONUS questions dealing with fractions on the side.
Your 2 page download includes answers.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Subtraction of Fractions Twist)
- ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!