Sweet for both students and teachers because NO PREP is needed. Simply print and play! This download is the perfect mix of games, activities, and quick checks to provide students the practice, practice, practice they need when learning to subtract with regrouping.
Included in this download are 10 activities that span from easier to more complex, depending on your students needs. They are easy to differentiate and work great as independent work, whole group lessons, small groups, and math centers.
Please check out the Preview for an up close view of the 10 activities included:
1. Simply Sweet Subtraction Flash Cards: for Facts 1-20
2. Sweet Sort: Does it need to be regrouped to solve? 2 and 3 digit numbers
3. Sweet Selection: highlight the problem with a different answer, 2 boards included-regrouping and across zero
4. Spin and Subtract: 3 digit subtraction and across zero, 2 boards + 1 blank
5. Single Digit Spin and Subtract: create numbers and subtract
6. Tic-Tac-Toe Subtraction: 4 boards included--regrouping, across zero, no regrouping required
7. Solve and Sort: Using Estimation to Check Reasonableness
8. Bingo: A Great Game for the whole class, or small group instruction where students create their own boards
9. Something Sweet for your Notebook: Perfect for Interactive Notebooks, or a grade
10. Short and Sweet Subtraction Quick Check: 2 quiz options for a quick and easy assessment
Answer Keys Provided on Activities that Require Them (not shown in preview)