In this activity, you will get 20 subtraction problems. Ten require regrouping and ten do not require regrouping. Included is 2 recording sheets and an key.
Ideas for the classroom:
- Laminate and cut out; place around the room and have students walk around to identify which cards require regrouping and which do not
- Give pages to students to complete problems independently
- Laminate and cut out; have students sort the cards that require regrouping from those that do not require regrouping
- Extension: Cut out; Give students a couple of cards and ask them to write a subtraction word problem that can accompany their equation
Notes for Teachers:
- I left a couple of blank cards in case you need to differentiate (maybe subtraction with regrouping across 0’s)
- This would be great for stations or for small group work.
*** How to Follow My Store ***
Click the green star beside my name on the right-hand side of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item.