Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.16 MB | 22 pages
*No Prep Needed*
This is a unit to cover success basics for a high school Success 101 course.
With demonstration and application students will be able to understand the basics of success and will be able to evaluate their goals, strengths and how to achieve their dreams. Students will gain a understanding of their definition of success while assessing their strengths and characteristics that will help them succeed. Then students will complete a research project over their successful role model. Students will also create a digital animated video explaining their future plans.
- 1 unit plan with teacher step by step instructions on teaching this unit
- 1 Success 101 Basics Power Point
- Success Vocab Activity
- Self- Assessment Survey Activity
- Research Project with Rubric
- Future Plans Animated Video Project and Rubric