Also included in
- Get ready for a year of Writing units with this bundle of Writing success criteria! Here you'll find sets of success criteria for 9 genres of writing, each with differentiated options and multiple formats. Check out what's in the bundle here: Success Criteria for Recount Writing [editable]Success CrPrice $15.00Original Price $22.60Save $7.60
Convince me why. Give me a reason. Learning to write persuasively is an important skill for our students to acquire. How else are they going to convince their parents to let them get a pet or their school to host a mufti day?
This pack includes:
- Child-speak success criteria for persuasive text and persuasive letter writing
- Differentiated sets of success criteria with three levels of challenge
- Display posters with WALTs and success criteria
- Mini success criteria for students to stick into books
- Editable text fields so you can customise to suit your learners
- Link to a Google Doc with full editable success criteria
When you purchase this resource, you will have access to a Google Drive folder with:
- A 31-page Google Slides presentation with editable success criteria (+ pdf version)
- A 2-page Google Doc with full list of differentiated success criteria (+ pdf version)
This resource is appropriate for students who are just learning to write about their opinions through to those who are working towards utilising rhetorical questions and emotive language for effect. The easiest level is suitable for Year 1/2 students (aged 5-6), the mid level is suitable for Year 2/3 (aged 6-7), and the high level is suitable for Year 4/5/6 (ages 8-10).
After more persuasive writing resources? Here are some other products you might like:
Looking for other writing resources? Check out these sets: