Teach your students to ask questions and respond about their strategies for being successful in class. The interactive card consists of eight, bilingual questions and open-ended responses (conjugated present tense) that can be used for paired or group work or to view on a document camera or smartboard as a notetaking activity. Page can also be laminated for durability and used as a flashcard for seatwork practice and review.
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic for when you need a quick change of pace.
What is included:
• 8 bilingual questions and open-ended responses (2nd year and above language learners).
• One grayscale page for display on document camera, smartboard or printing
• 8 clipart images representing classroom activities (a colorized set and a grayscale set)
• Word bank in English to represent the images
• Giving advice bilingual word bank
• Adjectives bilingual word bank (describing students, teachers and courses)
• Questions and sample responses for accelerated and advanced language learners
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Sample test cards
Students can practice the responses as written and as they become more proficient with their new verbs, they can substitute an underlined expression for their choice of vocabulary.
Essential skill practice:
- Classes topic vocabulary
- Giving advice
- Comparisons and superlatives
- Adjectives of classes and people
- Singular V.S. Plural
- Gender and number agreement
- Noun and adjective agreement
How To Be Successful In Class Prompt Card can be used to supplement your current curriculum. If you would like additional support materials for your class and giving advice topic unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum unit and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again throughout the year.
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Success In Class Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Classroom Questions and Commands For Daily Communication Bundle
Comparisons and Superlatives Reference Chart
Success In Class Practice Worksheets-Giving Advice
Success In Class Photo Images