Teach your students to ask questions and respond about their strategies for being successful in class. Students learn to use different elements to develop written and verbal communication language proficiency (building strong intermediate skills to prepare the foundation for attaining the advanced levels of communicative ability) (2nd year language learners and above)
What is included:
• Fill-n worksheet; Two columns of class/school success topic verb infinitives (expressions of tener, reflexive and non-reflexive - over 100 verbs)
• Versions formatted for display on document camera or smartboard
• Version formatted for composition or interactive notebook (learning folder) or 3-ring binder
• Bilingual adjective word bank
• Expressions of suggestions and advice
• Comparative expressions
• Open-ended fill-in practice worksheets (present tense)
• Answer keys for all worksheets
• Communicative task proficiencies for 2nd year and above language learner levels
• Thematic Unit (3 to 6 week) Daily Lesson Suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
Success In Class Vocabulary Thematic Reference is a stand-alone activity and will provide support for your current class and giving advice unit. If you need additional activities for your curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again throughout the year.
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Classroom Questions and Commands For Daily Communication Bundle
Comparisons and Superlatives Reference Chart
Success In Class Question and Response Prompt Card
Success In Class Practice Worksheets-Giving Advice
Class Comparative Expression Worksheets
Success In Class Photo Images
Success In Class Thematic Dialogue