How to Help Your Child Become a Successful Reader
Gather families from your classroom for this 60 minute presentation about how they can help their child at home. Use the resources from this presentation as tools to teach your students as well. There is also a 19 slide PowerPoint presentation included to use as for the presentation. This product includes:
- Plan and Prep Guide for your presentation, as well as a suggested outline of the presentation
- 16 page presentation that guides you through explaining the big ideas of learning how to read, decoding strategies, fluency tool, and comprehension strategies
- 9 different reading comprehension bookmarks: Students can write on the back how they used the strategy described on the front from their own book
- Invitations with RSVP for the presentation (3 options)
(abc border provided by
- Raffle tickets for presentation
- Also pages 31-60 are black and white copies of the original document for your convenience.
- 19 slide PowerPoint presentation
Thank you and I hope this helps you inform your parents!
Copyright (c) 2012 bbap