Sudoku Interactive Bulletin Board
6th - 9th
What educators are saying
I love doing sudoku puzzle and every year I try to teach my students. Great brain exercise! I love this resource.
Do you need an interactive bulletin board that is sure to engage your students?
- Letters to make the title of the board
- Black numbers in polka dot circles
- Red numbers in polka dot circles
- 3x3 squares to use as a background
- 10 Sudoku puzzles and Solutions to get you started [NEWLY ADDED!]
I have included two different color numbers in the circles so it is easy to tell which numbers were originally given in the puzzle and which numbers are used to work on solving the puzzle. That way if students put a number in the wrong place, it is easy to know what numbers must be changed.
Tips for making this board quickly and easily are included in the product packet.
- Xs and Os in circle frames – so students can also play Tic-Tac-Toe!
- A blank Sudoku board that can be filled in by individual students.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.