What better way to have students practice their logic by an interactive bulletin board! This Sudoku Puzzle bulletin board can be used in a small corner of your classroom to give students a break during transitions or to collaborate with their peers to complete the puzzle.
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions and Tips
• A real picture of the completed bulletin board
• Puzzle heading to hang(2 versions)
• Student Instructions to hang(2 versions)
• Black and White version(to print on colored paper to save ink)
• Colored version
• 42 Puzzles to use to create board
Options for using this resource:
Use this as an area in your room for students to go when they need a break. It's interactive so classes can collaborate to complete the puzzle. It is logic so it makes it great for any age group!
You might also be interested in these other resources:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
© Hayley Cain (Activity After Math) Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me. Thank you for your feedback and Happy Teaching!
★Let's be Social