Suffix -ed can be a hard concept for students to apply in their reading. I like providing my students with multiple ways to practice word work independently so they are able to apply their new learning in their reading. This packet includes a few new features that are not included in my digraph packets.
* Write the Room (color and black/white printable choices)
* Worksheet for Write the Room Activity
* Sounds of Suffix -ed Puzzle Game
* Sentence Practice
* Unscramble the Sentence
* Find the missing Word Worksheet
* I Have Who Has Game (2 styles to choose from...black/white options are available in both styles)
Check sheet is included for items except: writing sentences, and suffix puzzles.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at: email@example.com
Don't forget to leave feedback for TpT credit for points that can be used towards future purchases.
Click the "Follow me" Star to be first to know about Sales and new products
You can also Follow me on Facebook and my Blog at the links provided below.
Itsy Bitsy First Grade Teacher