Great for word work and centers! This activity pack focuses on suffixes –ful, -ly, and -y. Here is what’s included:
*Read/Write the Room
-for a center activity or whole group activity
*I Have Who Has
- a whole group game
- sort according to suffix ful, ly, or y
*The Family Trip - Book
-an original reproducible student emergent reader where students trace all of the suffixes (ful, ly, y) in the book and practice reading the book. I’ve included a tracing code page if you would like students to traces the endings in different colors. Also includes a reading comprehension page with questions about the book and spaces for students to write words with the suffix ful, ly, or y found in the book.
- suffixes with ful, ly, and y spellings in a sentence with pictures to make an anchor chart, display in a pocket chart, or display on word wall. Great for vocabulary!
-a suffixes with ful, ly, and y memory game
- 9 different printables for practicing suffixes with ful, ly, and y. Great for morning work, homework or extra practice.
*Family Vacation - Cut/Paste
– a cut and paste activity where students write a suffix with ful, ly or y on a photo, then cut out and glue them onto a scrapbook scene.
*Suffixes ful, ly, y, ily- Color by the Code
– students color the parts of the picture according to the color code (-ful/-ly/-y/-ily).
To see all of what is included please download a free preview! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow
You may also like my other:
Short Vowel Activity Packs
Long Vowel Activity Packs
R Controlled Vowel Activity Packs
Blends Activity Packs