Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle of learning tasks is designed to reinforce and stimulate learning through activity. It is a set of ready-to-go worksheets/resources for use with 2015 film. The inclusion of different types of activities is a ploy to appeal to students' different learning styles, and mixed abilities.
The nine resources included are
• Detailed viewing questions with answers. Use to ensure students understand the plot, and to help start thinking about character and theme.
• Character Matching Exercise. Use to get students familiar with characters and basics about their role in the movie.
• 50 Question MCQ / Final Assessment. Use to keep students on track while watching the film, or as a final assessment.
• Plot Summary as Cloze Test(s). Summary of the plot in "Fill in the Blanks" format.
• Writing and Research Assignments. High order writing tasks.
• Crossword Puzzle. A useful tool for review after watching the film.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle. Important words from the film.
• Word Search Puzzle. Characters and locations.
• Vocabulary Word Search Puzzle.
Each of the resources is available as a separate item from my store. Click on the links above to read the detailed description of each.
The preview file contains samples of each of the items included.
The solutions to all activities, except the word searches, are included.