PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off game cards and laminate for durability. You may use a sheet protector instead of laminating. It is cheaper and they can easily be replaced when they get icky.
2. Two six sided dice and colored tokens for each player up to 4 per game card. You can use different colored dry erase markers to mark the squares if desired. Each player needs a different colored marker.
3. The first player rolls the dice, adds them up and then multiplies the number by 12 .
4. The player then finds the answer on the game board and then places a token on that square. Player two, three and four follow the same pattern,
5. Play continues until one player gets four squares in a row either down, across or diagonally.
6. The first player to do this is the winner.
7. This game is excellent for centers as it does not require much directions from the teacher or adult in charge.
8. This game practices the skill of addition and multiplication together.