Sumar y restar números con 2 dígitos is the SPANISH version of my Adding and Subtracting 2 Digit Numbers HUGE first grade math unit - this fun and differentiated JAM-PACKED unit is filled with over 240 pages of everything you need to teach adding 2 digit numbers, subtracting 2 digit numbers, adding numbers with 2 digits to numbers with 1 digit, practicing finding 10 more and 10 less of numbers, and adding and subtracting multiples of 10.
Save a TON by getting this in the Spanish First Grade Math Units 10-18 Bundle
This pack covers 6 main standards/concepts:
- Adding wtih 2 Digit Numbers
- Subtracting with 2 Digit Numbers
- Mixed Practice
- 2 Digits and 1 Digit Numbers Adding and Subtracting
- 10 more and 10 less
- Adding and Subtracting Multiples of 10
This is the Spanish version of my best selling First Grade Math Unit 13
There are 98 differentiated worksheets, 15 math stations, and 22 cut and pastes in this pack alone! All of the math stations come with student-friendly directions, teacher directions/tips, all of the materials, and recording sheets and most of them are differentiated as well.
Each of the concepts in this unit comes with:
- Differentiated practice worksheets (3 levels) - each worksheet has a star with a letter inside it in the corner for you to easily identify its level when organizing/copying.
- A "Yo puedo" student friendly poster and a "Estudiantes podrán" poster. Some concepts in this unit have more than one set to accommodate multiple standards.
- Fun and hands-on math stations that include all materials, a student-friendly directions page, a directions/ideas sheet for the teacher, and a recording sheet. Many of these are easily differentiated.
- Cut and paste activity worksheets
At the end of the unit, there is a unit test that covers all of the concepts. I included 3 versions of the test so you can easily retest and/or give different tests to students to avoid copying.
13.1 Sumar números con 2 dígitos
13.2 Restar números con 2 dígitos
13.3 Practica mixta
13.4 2 dígitos y 1 dígito
13.5 10 más y 10 menos
13.6 Sumar y restar múltiples de 10
For more math units like this, check out:
Unidad 1: Sentido numérico
Unidad 2: Sentido numérico parte 2
Unidad 9: Valor Posicional
Unidad 10: Fluidez con operaciones
Unidad 11: Comparando números
Unidad 12: Sumando 3 Números
Unidad 14: Medidas
Unidad 15: ¿Qué hora es?
Whole Group Graphing Questions in Spanish (from Unit 16)