Digital Notebook for the “PowerPoint Application” and/or “One Drive” in the iPad, and/or “Google Slides/Google Classroom”(iPad and computer)
Sumas del 5-10 St.Patrick's Adding 5-10 March Google Drive PowerPoint iPad"Interactive Slides"
No budget to "Print"! Go paperless and engage your students!
This resource is a great way of practicing addition as well as giving the students a hands-on digital experience. You can use this for centers, intervention, or engaging morning work. Students will complete the addition facts by dragging and dropping the correct answer. You can change the order of the slides and even delete some slides in your copy (excellent way to differentiate).
"Please don't share this resource with other educators, direct them to my store"
This product includes:
1. One PDF file with the link to the file with 26 slides.
2. One PDF file with the visual instructions of how to easily create your QR Code when using the PowerPoint application.
3. One PDF file with visual instructions for the teacher on how to access the file with a QR Code from the personal One Drive and another on how to access the digital file without visuals.
4. One PDF file with the visual instructions for the teacher on how to access the file with a QR Code from the PowerPoint Application.
5. One PDF file for the students’ “Visual Poster” for the steps on how to access the file with a QR Code within the One Drive.
6. One PDF file for the students’ “Visual Poster” for the steps on how to access the file with a QR Code using the PowerPoint Application.
This interactive digital product for Google Drive Edition is intended to be used with your “iPads and computers.” You can use “Google Slides, One Drive, the application PowerPoint Slides or Google Classroom” and this means having easy access to digital notebooks, an easy way to build a portfolio, and engagement using up-to-date technology. No more excessive printing or lost student work. You can access this product from any location. Your students will love dragging the movable pieces to the correct spots. This center activity is great for Kindergarten and the first grade. This is a great way to integrate technology into your classroom and cover the technology standards as you expose your students to a new, interactive, and appealing way of learning new content or reinforcing specific skills. If you have a 1:1 classroom, your students will enjoy this product! If you have just a few iPads for centers, your students can use it too. This product can be used with a tablet, iPad, Chromebook, Netbook, laptop, or a desktop computer.
1. Have access to the internet and a Google account (it is FREE)
2. Log into your Google account (One Drive) and download the product automatically for the PowerPoint application or click on the link and you will be prompted to “Make a Copy.”
3. You can give access to your students using “Google Classroom.” In addition you can do this using the PowerPoint Application or through your Google account with an easy password and a QR Code, or you can give access to the students to your “One Drive with a QR Code and show them how to duplicate the file (using the visual instructions’ poster),” or you can create a google account for each student.
4. When you purchase this product, you will receive a PDF file with a link. First, make sure you are signed into your FREE Google account and afterwards click on the link and you will be prompted to "Make a Copy". Rename the product whatever you would like it to be named. It will be sent directly to your drive!
5. If you will use the PowerPoint Application, you need to upload the PowerPoint version onto your One Drive within your google account (I use this version because I cannot have “Google Classroom” at this moment and my students love it and are experts at it!).
Bilingual Stars Mrs. Partida
26 Slides, 1 PDF with the link, 4 PDFs for the visuals and posters, 1 PDF (for the QR Codes), Answer