To review the period of revolution, industrialization, and reform during the 1700s and 1800s, and measure each student's knowledge on the topic.
Review sheets (provided) are given ahead of time for studying outside of class. Test takes 1 class period.
You can distribute the summary/review sheets several days before the test. Students should use them to prepare for the exam during their own time outside of class. The summary reviews the following topics covered in world history lessons 76-91 of 150.
• The Enlightenment
• The French and Indian War
• The Revolutionary War
• The French Revolution
• Prince Metternich and the Congress of Vienna
• The Industrial Revolution
• Science and the Arts
• The Growth of Democracy in Great Britain
• Political and Social Progress in France
• The Unification of Italy
• The Unification of Germany
The test is the same summary that appears on the review sheets, except with missing words, names, and terms.
Teacher Instructions and answer key included.