Summer Activities: Color by Fractions Activities Bundle: Practice fractions with these fun Spring / Summer theme color-by-code pictures!
This activity is perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework. Each picture has 4 worksheets covering the following fractions: halves, thirds, fourths, fifths and sixths. See the table of contents for more details.
You can choose the most appropriate question set for your students which makes the activity perfect for differentiation.
There are 4 pictures included in this bundle: Bumble Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug, Flower.
Table of Contents per Picture
Page 2 - Color Answer Key
Page 3 – Fractions: halves, thirds and fourths
Page 4 – Fractions: halves, thirds, fourths and fifths
Page 5 – Fractions: fifths and sixths
Page 6 – Fractions Mix: halves, thirds, fourths, fifths and sixths
You may like my other Spring theme activities:
- Sight Words Sentence Scramble
- Spring Bees Interactive Attendance
- Spring Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- All Spring Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- all Fractions activities
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may also like my Insects Activities:
- Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Mystery Pictures Math Bundle
- Symmetry Bundle
- Punch Cards for Rewards and Behavior Management
- Insects File Folder Games Bundle
- All Insects Activities
Search Filter: CBC CBCMath SprAct InsAct CBCFra ActFra