Also included in
- This BUNDLE includes summer math and literacy activities that are FUN for students! Summer sun safety, build-a-sun mathematical glyph, and Number of the Day for first-grade math practice for June are all part of this bundle. The digital versions of the Summer Safety and the June Number of the Day ar$10.00$17.25Save $7.25
This digital AND printable Summer Safety and Summer FUN resource includes Google Slides™ for your Google Classroom™ plus the PRINTABLE version. This resource can be used with Kindergarten, 1st grade, and even 2nd grade! Each page is repetitive so it is great for your developing readers. Students have FUN practicing skills with this resource! Buy both of these resources for only $1.00 more than each individual resource!
You will find a link to the Summer Activities Google Slides™ in the pdf along with answer keys
This informative and easy-to-use resource includes:
- Poster about swimming safety (for reading comprehension activity) - Slides for the digital version
- Poster about boat safety - Slides for digital
- Word Wall Cards (printable) with summer vocabulary - slides for digital
- Unscramble summer words worksheet (printable) and slides for digital
- Emergent Reader (slides for digital)
- ABC order drag and drop (digital) and worksheet for printable
- Drag and drop a "sun" over things that protect from the sun's harmful rays (digital) - Color the pictures worksheet for printable
- Drag and drop pictures to decorate a summer hat and then write how a hat can protect (digital) and worksheet to decorate and write about your hat (printable)
- Assessment for summer safety
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog