This Summer Activity Checklist product was created to help teachers and parents find fun, easy, and creative summer activities for students and children (as an alternative to technology and boredom) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders. With over 100 different summer activities in various categories (Field Trip Fun, Indoor Fun, Outdoor Fun, Reading and Writing Fun, Sports Fun, Vacation Fun, and Water Fun), children are sure to find ways around the "I'm Bored Syndrome".
The following sections are included in this summer activity checklist FREEBIE:
Field Trip Fun includes 12 activities (examples include amusement park, bowling, carnival, miniature golf, movie theater, and zoo).
Indoor Fun includes 22 activities (examples include doing a puzzle, having a dance party, making a pet rock, organizing a mess, and playing charades).
Outdoor Fun includes 30 activities (examples include blowing bubbles, climbing a tree, flying a kite, going on a treasure hunt, planting flowers, and pulling weeds).
Reading and Writing Fun includes 16 activities (examples include reading a brochure, reading a magazine, writing a riddle, writing a poem, and writing a song).
Sports Fun includes 12 activities (examples include badminton, baseball, gymnastics, karate, ping-pong, and tennis).
Vacation Fun includes 4 activities (this section includes airplane ride, bus ride, road trip, and train ride).
Water Fun includes 10 activities (examples include beach day, boating, canoeing/kayaking, sailing, swimming, and water balloons).
Are you interested in purchasing the SUMMER PASSPORT ACTIVITY PACK? Check it out here:
You may also be interested in this Summer Reading Log Flip Book product that is available in my store:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVEFREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.