Summer is almost here! I am offering a cactus-themed project.
This project contains two techniques: Engraving and dry pastels.
Your students have to create a cactus in a pot, while adding patterns and using their creativity.
• Grade 3 and up
• Junior High and High School
• Dry pastels
• Light colours
• Thick and thin lines
• White cardboard 7x10 inches
• Coloured wax crayons
• Wooden engraving tool
• Black tempera paint
• Dry pastels
This document contains:
• Complete instructions on how to achieve this project with explanatory photos
• Evaluation rubric
• A page with drawings of cactus plants and pots.
Takes about 4 periods.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.