This TpT Bundle may contain a variety of file types.
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
Looking for the perfect tool to build or review sight word recognition for lower elementary students? This summer and ocean themed no prep color by sight word worksheets for first and second grade are a great tool to get students excited about learning. Reviewing sight words has never been more fun for students and easy for teachers. Students in lower elementary will love these coloring page activities while working on their fine motor skills, sight words, and handwriting. Teachers will love the aspect of just print and go.
* Homework assignment
* Finished early assignment
* Morning Work, bell work, or seat work
* Small Group
* Reading Intervention
* Substitute activity
* 52 pages
* 26 pages of student worksheets and 26 answer key pages
* 6 summer 1st grade sight word color by code worksheets
* 6 ocean 1st grade sight word color by code worksheets
* 7 summer 2nd grade sight word color by code worksheets
* 7 ocean 2nd grade sight word color by code worksheets
* All worksheets include dotted sight words for handwriting practice
* Answer Key Included
* 5 to 9 sight words per page
* This is a bundle including my summer and ocean themed color by sight word worksheets for first and second grade
* : after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, & when
* always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, & your
* Island and ocean
* Two fish
* Fish and seaweed
* Flip Flops
* Watermelon and ice water
* Ice cream and Popsicle
* Ice cream
** Please note that some clip art pages repeat
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
With two sight word level options to pick from, students can work on the level that’s right for them. If they’re struggling, students can move to an easier sight word page. Students who demonstrate mastery of the current sight words can stay with the current sight word page given or move on to the next 6 sight words.
***Looking for different themed Color by Code resources? Click here for holiday themed Color by Codes
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Do you have questions? Please contact me through the Product Q and A and I will respond as quickly as I can!