The summer version of this popular series is here!
Summer Find It on the Go for Speech and Language is a collection of engaging summer-themed search and find picture scenes that were designed to work on almost any language goal. This flip book is sure to become your go-to activity all summer long. Kids love the search-and-find activities and you'll love how easy and flexible it is to use.
This engaging book can be used to target over 40* different language goals with a wide variety of ages and skill levels. Its features include:
1. 16 different summer-themed search-and-find pages created with adorable seasonal clip art. Categories and scenes include:
Colors and Counting:
Let's Go Fishing
Day at the Beach
Home on the Range
The Farm Stand
At the Campsite
Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes:
Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
Fairy Tale Mix Up
The Three Little Pigs
Jack and Jill/Humpty Dumpty
2. Language target prompts listed at the bottom of each page
3. 4 different language target sections: Colors/Counting, Actions, Categories, and my new favorite, Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes!
4. Colorful tabs dividing each section, making picture scenes easy to find.
5. 16 pages of additional Language Target Suggestions corresponding to each search-and-find page, with a minimum of 5 different language targets on each one, making this product one you can use to target almost any speech language goal, including fluency!
*For best results, print all pages on card stock and laminate to create a flip book. Once laminated, students can circle the pictures on the pages using dry erase markers that easily wipe clean.
Instructions for three different assembly methods are also included.
Individual pages also work well on teletherapy platforms and on tablets, such as iPads.
Try these other motivating search and find activities:
Winter Find It on the Go
Fall Find It on the Go
Spring Find It on the Go
Find It Minis